Thursday, April 2, 2009

KStew Talks Taylor and Expressing Herself

Kristen Stewart is making the rounds on a media blitz for The Cake Eaters and Adventureland, but sat down with Suicide Girls for a quick interview (in between fake Twittering sessions) and dished a bit about New Moon:
kristen stewart robert pattionson and taylor lautner by nataliyak96.

Q:
What are you most looking forward to about the follow up to Twilight, New Moon?
KS:
We're just starting prep on New Moon. It's almost sort of a more elaborate version of the first one. It's just getting bigger and bigger which is great. It's what we all hoped for. Taylor Lautner is Jacob. It was under deliberation for a while so we're glad that he's doing it.
Q:
He really worked out to buff up for the role.
KS:
He's jacked. It's crazy.
Q:
He looks like he's on steroids he's so big.
KS:
He's not on steroids.
Q:
Were you shocked when you saw the transformation?
KS:
Yeah. I've seen the steady progression and I've seen him a lot since then. If I had seen Taylor who did Twilight to the Taylor right now who's about to start New Moon, he's an entirely different person physically. I mean, it took him so much time. He's so devoted. He's amped, really excited.
Q:
What did you learn from the first Twilight that you can bring into the next?
KS:
I mean, to be honest, I haven't learned much more than the difference in doing a big movie to a small movie. To me, the biggest difference has been in promoting it. I mean, the making of the movie, shooting a movie, whether it's on a large scale or a small scale, it's the same thing once you actually get in front of the camera.

But promoting the film is a different story. Everybody puts so much weight on everything that you say and I'm not too good at expressing myself. To talk about something that you're so vested in and you've put your whole life into all the time almost every day of like a good solid, it's going to be like three and a half years of my life, I just really care about it. I've realized that it's a bigger job than I thought it was going to be but I look forward to all of it.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like someone has been getting some PR coaching--finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time. Robert comes across endearing. Poor Kristen just comes across snotty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do The Cake Eaters Reshuffle - get a free poster
    Cake Reshuffle

    ReplyDelete