Friday, April 17, 2009

Greek Glamour Mentions Pillow Biters: A Double Dose of Eye-Candy!


Hermione just made my Friday when she told me that I was mentioned in Greek Glamour along with my bloggy girls Letters to Twilight, Robsessed and TwiCrack.

Hermione says, "They mention you saying they will (like me) hang around your blog while counting down the days to NM. It's the May issue."

Robsessed awesomely translated a synopsis of the article:

It begins with the big impact that Rob had in his last film. According to “confessions of twicrack addict” blog, we need to wait for about 231 days; 28 hours and 2 minutes for the release of “new moon” …if we manage to fly to New York.

It mentions about the madness that has come over women and young girls over Rob, and it mentions some links, or sites that people can read (enter ROBsessed & PillowBiters) or see several trailers at youtube. In a few words, get more addicted and don’t miss a thing related to Rob.


It gives a brief intro about his first appearances as an actor, till the moment that he was rehearsing his role of Edward in the director’s bedroom with Kristen. Even though he was terrified at the audition, he was thrilled to be with Kristen, because he was been very impressed by her play at “into the wild”.


I can't read Greek, but clickey on the pic to see all the Twilighty sites.

Rob's about to spill ciggy butts all over my name. And I'm ok with that.

8 comments:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *is so freakin jealous it's unbelievable*

    I'm not going to say anything else. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw that was Peace. Love. Twilight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome--congrats! Woofreakinhoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CROW! Good for you girlfriend! I'm sooo happy for you! Jealous as hell, but happy nonetheless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I'm jealous too, but so proud of you!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duuuuuuude! You're famous now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *blush* I wish! Short-lived, I'm sure! But the thought of Rob's ciggy butts almost touching my name makes me tingly! Ooh, that came out all wrong..I'm just all blustery...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this magazine, but now noticed that mentioned blogs and it is your means .. wow! congrats!!!

    *sorry for my english:)

    ReplyDelete