Thursday, April 2, 2009

Contacted the Horses Mouth regarding the MySpace page and...

My journalism background is kicking in- this MySpace hullabaloo is getting to me:

I contacted Robert Pattinson's agency, and they would not confirm nor deny whether or not his MySpace page is official.

Granted, I don't have the clout that MTV would, but that's as close as I can get for final verification at this point. Hey, I tried.

So, just as every other hack grinding in the rumor mill... enjoy the Twilight ride for what it is, or may not be. After all, half the fun lies within the speculation, right?
ROBERT PATTINSON & KRISTEN STEWART by mademoisellevelyn.

1 comment:

  1. Their management has been asked this question eleven million times and they've said eleven million times that neither Rob or KStew has myspace, facebooks, email, twitter, or anything else! I think I can believe them!

    ReplyDelete