Thursday, April 2, 2009

15 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson is THE Most Charming Man Alive

Entertainmentwise compiled 15 of their favorite "Rob" quotes... here are a few of my faves:

Kristen has said that the British heartthrob finds his inability to lie “scary” as he ends up saying the first thing that pops into his head. But this lack of self-censorship has its bonuses too - as well as endearing him all the more to his fans, it's made him that rare commodity in Hollywood - a young actor who gives good interview.

On working out in preparation to play 'perfect' Edward: "I used to go to the gym for about five hours a day, but then I started losing so such weight. My head started to look really huge in comparison to the rest of my body. (Catherine Hardwicke) came up to me and said, 'What are you doing to yourself?' (To gain weight) I literally stopped exercising. Eating a cheeseburger after two-and-a-half months of doing that - it tasted like ambrosia." - *Note: Ambrosia= sexiest word EVER. See for yourself in this interview... Entertainment Weekly

On his cross-dressing past: "Up until I was 12 my sisters used to dress me up as a girl and introduce me as 'Claudia'! Twelve was a turning point as I moved to a mixed school and then I became cool and discovered hair gel."

On keeping his feet on the ground: "My mum still thinks I'm an idiot. I'd describe myself as laid-back and not vain."

On the problems of filming Edward's kissing scene with Bella: "This is quite difficult 'cos I have a really flat head, and so it's quite difficult to get a correct angle...And you can't go up from down below as well, 'cos I've got, like, rock solid gelled hair. And so, like, it was odd. I don't know, sometimes I feel like my head is being, like, turned inside out. Like that episode of Ren & Stimpy when he's inside his own belly button."

Edward-Bella-s-kiss-twilight-series.gif Edward and Bella kiss picture by animegirl142

On why washing his hair is pointless: "I don't really see the point in washing your hair. If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it? It's like, I don't clean my apartment ’cause I don't care. I have my apartment for sleeping in and I have my hair for just, you know, hanging out on my head. I don't care if it's clean or not." - Extra

No comments:

Post a Comment