Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscar Pics... and what Robert was REALLY thinking...

I'll post a couple of my favs here; you can find the rest of the collection at Everglow....

Click to view full size image
Zac: "I'm so jealous of you, you tall, loomy creature."
Vanessa: "I'd like to shag that. Now."
Robert: "I'm completely baffled by all of this hullabaloo, but I'm quite enjoying the Korbel. It tastes like ambrosia."

Click to view full size image
Robert: "Thank God they're keeping the screaming girls at bay. I can't believe I agreed to this. Now where's the Korbel?"

Click to view full size image

Robert: "I swear if that microphone creeps any closer to me... my manager lied. This isn't anything like open mic night at the pub back in London."
Amanda: "Am I seriously the luckiest girl on earth to stand so close to this greek god? I mean, look at him. I'd like to shag that. Now."

Ok, now I'm just going to my happy place looking at his perfect crooked grin...his thoughts elude me...

No comments:

Post a Comment