Monday, February 23, 2009

Robert is heading to his man cave before filming.... and reason number 163 why I adore Spunk Ransom

My Park Magazine reports these tidbits:

Robert Pattinson thought it was a joke when he was asked to present at the Oscars.

He couldn't believe he was even being invited to the biggest event of the year.

Rob told Ryan Seacrest: "I was laughing the whole time in the car on the way here.

"I mean it's completely ridiculous.

"I thought it was some kind of joke, I seem to be here, now. I think it is now longer a joke."

*********

What is it that makes Robert Pattinson so attractive?

Many people say that Twilight fans would have loved any actor playing Edward Cullen but Rob fans insist that this isn't the case.

They love Rob for his looks, his talent and his personality... not just because he is the real life Edward Cullen.

Rob told Ryan Seacrest on the Oscars red carpet: "I think the best way of dealing with it (his sudden fame) is never saying anything.

"You just have to be a canvas for other peoples' ideas... then it works."

We don't think Rob needs to stay silent - we love his voice and the wacky answers he gives in interviews.

*******

Robert Pattinson might have a bright future ahead of him but Edward Cullen doesn't.

Things are going to change for our favourite vampire in the Twilight sequel.

Click here to see all the Oscar photos >

Rob admitted to Entertainment Weekly after the Oscars: "This is my last night of light.

"I go up to Canada soon [to shoot New Moon].

"And my character goes 50 times darker then it did in the first movie."

We can't wait to see what the new Edward Cullen is like - but we hope he isn't too dark.

He is after all our dream guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment