Monday, July 27, 2009

MTV reports Twilight Rules Comic Con - is ANYONE surprised by this?

I have to admit that traveling like mad for work last week and then heading to the beach last weekend totally upended my plans for holing up in some quiet space with a bottle of red and my laptop to drool over all the Comic Con coverage online. Despite this, I was not at all surprised that Twilight once again staged a coup at Comic Con, taking over all the excitement and news for the event!
"Yes, I have heard of this fabulous person named Cullenized and her mentor Twilight Moonlighter (though I prefer her original name), and I think they're HOT!"
MTV has additional coverage proving that our fave mythical creatures (and their human counterparts) really are the best! Check out the scoop here

No comments:

Post a Comment