Friday, July 17, 2009

MSN has Superfan Interviews for you Superfans!

So I'm driving down the road in my van - riding actually, my sis was driving - with my laptop (expecting a client call) and reading aloud the AMAZING MSN Superfan interview with Chris Weitz, which made both my sis and me squeal with delight at the details for New Moon (to which my daughter just rolled her eyes). So much to look forward to and stay alert - so many spoilers to come!

The latest is the Superfan interview with Victoria - I mean, Rachel LeFevre, which dishes some great deets too:

So we get to see you jump from 25 feet up in a tree down to the ground?
There’s leaping off trees to the ground. There’s leaping up in the air from trees to other trees. I was about 40 feet up just hanging out, looking like I was just kind of standing there. There’s a lot of that. And then my stunt double, who spent 5 years with Cirque du Soleil, did some very cool like, backflips and things like that on the wires. Yeah, getting thrown around by werewolves. So you’d be like, in one place one minute and then they pull the…you’re like hooked up to wires…and then they’ll pull the wires and then you get yanked up flying into the air and your body’s folded in half. It’s very cool."

All I can say is. . .WOW!!! Check out the full story here - and don't forget the interviews with Chris Weitz and Taylor Lautner there also!

1 comment:

  1. The interview with Rachelle Lefevre was great! She seems very friendly!!

    ReplyDelete