Friday, June 5, 2009

Debbie Does Dallas Jennie Does Dr. Cullen


The New York Daily News talked to Peter Facinelli at the Nurse Jackie premiere, where Facinelli dished on his wife Jennie Garth's secret to keeping their marriage steamy:

http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/jennie-garth-peter-facinelli-10-3-2006.jpg

She makes hubby Peter Facinelli pretend to be his “Twilight” character at home. “She has me dress up like [Dr. Cullen] all the time,” blushed Facinelli. “She says, ‘Put the doctor’s coat on!’ I’m like, ‘Again?’”

Want more Dr. Cullen? Check out his interview on Chelsea Lately!


Thanks to My Twilight Saga Blog and TwiCrack!

4 comments:

  1. Buhwawawa!!! OMG, the title of this post is HYSTERICAL. I swallowed my gum when I read it.

    You kill me. I heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an eye catching title indeed! I heart you and I heart Peter. The more I hear about him the more I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with VitaminR above - and the more I see him, the more I love him. And he's pretty hot for a grown up LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! lol

    JJ's Buhwawawa!!! is perfect!! Oh how I heart you too. :)

    ReplyDelete