Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The coolest fan bumps noses with Rob and refrains from going bat-crazy

Finally- the most awesome fan in the world bumps noses with Rob at a small bar in NYC and plays it cool- read about the whole encounter over at ROBsessed:

Such a small, dark place and he was surrounded by friends at all times. I just knew it would ruin everything if he saw me take a pic -for him and for me! I still can't believe he was just chillin there for so long without any interuption and I was right there chillin too.

Funfact: I have never been happier to be a smoker (I know, I know). The smoking area was small and a lot of people were crammed in, so at one point I had to squeeze past Rob and say "excuse me", to even get into the designated area (the bouncer was mean about everyone cramming in and not spilling into the sidewalk), which earned me a smile and polite step to the side.

rob-pattinson by alice cullen_1901.

No comments:

Post a Comment