Monday, May 11, 2009

Pattinson Meets with "Dune" Director



X17 reports that:
During his short stint to L.A., Rob Pattinson met with director Peter Berg. Berg is set to direct the big-screen adaptation of the sci-fi classic -- "Dune". The cast members of the original flick includes Sting, Francesca Annis and Kyle MacLachlan.

I have to laugh at this, just because at night, DH reads "Dune" while I read "New Moon" and I always tease him for his choice of literature. I'd have to eat my words if Pattinson starred in "Dune" and it suddenly became my must-see movie. ;)

Thanks to My Twilight Saga Blog for the tip!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I loved Dune..
    when Kyle MacLachlan was a hottie and I was extreme jailbait..lol

    "For how can this be?? For he is the Krizarts Haderach!" oops slight geek coming out lol

    ReplyDelete