Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Hunky Spunk Interview

...this time Robert Pattinson talks to the San Francisco Chronicle. Here are snippets of his quotes:

"It's strange because it already feels much more of a slick machine," Pattinson says of the film, which is being directed by Chris Weitz. "The first one we had such a young cast. Everybody was friends. It was fun. There was nothing like what it is now. Now there are people waiting outside the hotels all the time. We have security. It's crazy."
Rob Pattinson by countrychic429.
Twi-Stalkers- Leave Me Be!

He's been in Vancouver for three weeks pacing up and down his hotel room while the shoot has been under way because "I like to get some kind of momentum going in my own process, so when I actually turn up on the set I should know vaguely what I'm talking about."

"I feel like most of the time for the past few months I'm pretty much working every time I get out of the house, working or not, so I might as well be working," he says. "I'm always in work mode. Just in case someone comes up to you, you've got to have your game face on."
Rob Pattinson by countrychic429.
Rob's Game Face


He certainly seems to like playing characters who are tormented, or at least struggling with who they are. "I try to choose things which are something that I'm going through in my life," he says. "Jobs that will help me realize or add something about myself. I don't really think about it in terms of a career."

No comments:

Post a Comment