Thursday, May 28, 2009

Andy Samberg: Twilight Makes Me Jizz

Up and coming SNL star, Andy Samberg will host the MTV Movie Awards this year, and dished on Twilight in a recent interview with Marc Malkin:

I have to tell you that my dream headline for this story is: "Andy Samberg: 'Twilight Makes Me Jizz!' "

Do you want me to say that?

Yes.

Twilight makes me jizz, man. But will you include that you asked me to say that?

Yeah—I forced Andy Samberg to jizz. OK, how many times have you seen Twilight?

I've seen Twilight once. But I've seen scenes from Twilight many times in my dreams. You know what I mean? In a lot of ways I see Twilight constantly every day, because once you see it, it stays with you forever.

When I reported that the Movie Awards will include a first look at New Moon, fans went crazy. People are insane about it.

They love playing baseball! What's not to love? If you told me that we were going to make this movie about vampires that are really, really good at baseball, I would say, "Sign me on!"

Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

Edward all the way.

Why is that?

He's steamy!

See, I didn't ask you to say that!

I never root for the underdog. I always root for the crowd favorite. Big Yankees fan, big Manchester United fan.

It's not too late to vote for Twilight for best film- DON'T let Slumdog Millionaire beat it out!

VOTE HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment