Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Taylor Lautner gets hair in his mouth

In an oldie, but goodie interview with Scholastic, Taylor Lautner talks about the perils of wearing a wig:
TaylorLautneronthesetofNewMoonFilmJ.jpg Taylor Lautner on the set of New Moon Film Jacob Black Werewolf Twilight Vampire Movie Photograph image by ArtForKandye

SNO:
Was the wig a problem?
Taylor:
Yes, a very big problem. It was very itchy, and I was telling Rachelle [Lefevre], who plays Victoria, I can't fathom how you live with the hair. It is always getting in my mouth. I just can't have a meal. I'm trying to eat lunch and it is in my food.

SNO:
Why didn't you put it in a ponytail?
Taylor:
They didn't want me to. When I'm doing my lines and doing my scenes and I'm trying to talk to Bella it is [getting in my mouth] constantly. It is like they weren't looking for the best acting take, they were looking for the take where I wasn't pulling hair out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment