Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Interview with a member of the Brit Pack- Bobby Long

Alas, I'm so verklempt. TwiCrack gets to see 100 Monkeys and the cast of Twilight in Vancouver, and the Cullen Boys Anonymous girls get to go interview Rob Pattinson's bestie, Bobby Long. All this excitement while I get ready to go to a roller skating field trip with a mess of kids... woe is me.

So, I shall continue to live vicariously through those girls. I'll bring you more when TwiCrack is rested from her night of carousing, but here's a peek and pics of CBA's tryst with Bobby Long:


I have to say I was completely blown away by Mr. Long. What a personality and wow...his music is totally awesome!

Today Christine C. and I went to the Waldorf Astoria in Manhattan for a press junket with Bobby. While we patiently waited in an adjacent suite to where Bobby was being interviewed by publications and websites, we were entertained and informed by his manager Phil Taylor.

Bobby Long is a talent like we haven't seen in a long time, and they believe in him as everyone who has gone to his shows. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about an interview with him and when I mentioned that to Bobby, he told me not to be or I'd make him nervous as well.

Bobby was so happy to talk about his American debut show at the Lakeside Lounge. He was happy with the turnout and trust me...we were all so happy to hear him play.


No comments:

Post a Comment