Wednesday, April 22, 2009

David Slade a possible Eclipse director, and Twilighter Awesomeness...

Nikki Finke reports that another director is possibly in talks for directing Eclipse:

Insiders tell me that Summit Entertainment is talking to very edgy director David Slade (Hard Candy, 30 Days Of Night) about helming Eclipse, the 3rd pic in the Twilight Saga. I understand he's met with author Stephenie Meyer and Summit prez of production Erik Feig. But let me be clear: there's no deal yet.

http://www.black-magic.co.nz/home/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/slade.jpg
Yada-yada- more possible smut that may or may not pan out... the news to me about this story is her comment at the end of the story:

(Why do I care? Let me be transparent -- because those Twilight fans generate heaps of web traffic...)

Note: I have found that Twilighters are the nicest, most passionate bunch around- you guys ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment