Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cameron Bright Makes a Fantastic Mutant

In a newer, juicier interview with The Vancouver Sun today, Cameron Bright spills some *spoiler* deets about his involvement in "New Moon" and has some witty comments about rabid teens:
Cameron Bright.

On meeting Dakota Fanning and his scenes in "New Moon":

He met her at the Critic’s Choice Awards in Los Angeles two years ago.

“She didn’t know who I was, so when I introduce myself and go, ‘Hey, do you remember me?’ she’ll probably say no,” he says.

He should get to know her quickly on the Vancouver set. “In our first scene, I get to kiss her on the cheek.”

Since his scenes are interiors, he won’t be joining her when exterior Volturi sequences are shot in Tuscany, Italy, however.

On his roles, mostly playing a psychotic or mutant child:
* Adam, the sinister clone of a distraught couple’s dead son, opposite Robert De Niro in Godsend
* Sean, a solemn 10-year-old boy claiming to be the reincarnation of the late husband of a fragile New York widow played by Nicole Kidman in Birth.
* A sadistic misfit in The Butterfly Effect
* An abused boy who murders his stepdad in Running Scared
* Maternal mutant babe Milla Jovovich’s gifted charge in Ultraviolet
* A mutant child in X-Men: The Last Stand.

On potential meetings with teen Twilighters:
“If I see a girl wearing a T-shirt with my face on it, I’m turning around and walking the other way,” he says, laughing. “I would not be able to keep a straight face. I’ll run out of the mall.”

No comments:

Post a Comment