Monday, March 9, 2009

Vancouver Sirens: Could YOU Be Cast As Heidi??

Kellan Lutz dished lots of New Moon info to MTV:



Kellan was asked about the chances of casting his friend, AnnaLynne McCord. His take? "I've heard Vanessa Hudgens and AnnaLynne McCord are potentials in it, but I think that's all the stuff like 'Michael Copon to play Jacob,' " he laughed, remembering the actor who had supposedly taken the role from Taylor Lautner. "I've known AnnaLynne for years now. It would be fun to work with her, but I won't have any scenes with her; [she'd be] doing the Italy stuff.

"Her potential character is Heidi. I think they're looking for someone who is local up in Vancouver," he revealed of the recent casting scuttlebutt. "I don't know what the chances are of her getting it."

No comments:

Post a Comment