Monday, March 9, 2009

How To Be: Spilling Spunk

I was on my favorite Facebook group this morning, Twilight MOMS, and we were discussing Mr. Hunky Spunk (shocker). I mentioned wanting to see 'How To Be" because from the trailer, he looks just adorable. Plus, I'd heard there was an erection scene. Yikes.

Here's where I found that info... none other than from
Letters to Rob (again, shocker). Those girls have more pheremones racing around their site; they're always good for a fabulous RPattz fix...

Here's a snippet from their recent post- a fan dished about attending showing of How To Be:

"I say A.R.T. because this movie was a tribute to all things Robert (A. Robert. Tribute.) - all those quirky things we absolutely adore about you - your alter ego: shy, awkward, messy, clumsy, bumbling, giggling and just looking to be loved. All of my favorite scenes reinforced this very fact: when your girlfriend dumps you a second time in the bathroom, when you crawl in bed with your parents, when you get an erection (yes, ladies, it was in there) and those girls walk away, or when you give yourself a pep talk in the mirror. You just wanna be loved, and I’m totally up for the job.

"Brave woman asks the question - WHAT WAS IT LIKE WORKING WITH ROB PATTINSON? Crowd goes wild. Director speaks: After searching for Art for more than a year, we knew Rob was right for the role because of his uncontrollable giggling. Of course you were. Who the hell wouldn’t fall madly in love with you the second you started giggling?!? This is what makes you real, Rob, a real piece of A.R.T."


How To Be Trailer from How To Be on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. 'Spilling spunk'? heheheh. something sounds funny about that... :)

    - Immature me

    ReplyDelete