Monday, March 2, 2009

Spunk: "I tried to do some of my own stunts"

As prior reports suggest, the much-anticipated DVD will spill details about Spunk pulling his groin on the first day of shooting while trying to lift Kristen during the ballet studio scene.

ShowBizSpy confirms that Robert Pattinson tried to do some of his own stunts, but ended up getting hit by a car.

Robert recalled, "The scariest one (stunt) was when I run and I put my hand out to stop this car which is racing towards me. I had practiced it a bunch of times but the car is like coming at 30 miles per hour. And I was sick on the day of shooting. I had taken antibiotics and I was really dozy and the car went off its tracks.

"So there I am, holding Kristen Stewart's stunt double and my timing was off because I wasn't feeling too good and the car like hit me in the face. Then I dropped her and I couldn’t stop laughing."

"I didn't have any injuries," Pattinson adds, "but Kristen's double could barely walk for a like a month. I felt so bad!!"

bella swan & edward cullen (car crash scene) by psychpineapple..
Crash: Twilight Movie by purekitte.

No comments:

Post a Comment