Thursday, March 26, 2009

So I just picked up my French-Maid outfit from the cleaners...

... and I'm on my way over to your flat to tidy up a bit and empty your ashtrays before you get home. Because I don't care if the rumors of your less-than pristine hygiene habits are true... those bedroom eyes and that sultry voice reduce me to a puddle every time.

In an interview with "Extra," the "Twilight" star doesn't seem to think it's necessary to wash his hair — or his humble abode for that matter. When asked if it was true that he once said he hadn't washed his hair for six weeks, the actor answered, "Probably. I don't know. I don't really see the point in washing your hair."

He also revealed that if you plan on being an overnight guest at his place, you'd better be prepared for a messy apartment as well. "If you don't care if your hair's clean or not then why would you wash it?" he continued. "It's like, I don't clean my apartment 'cause I don't care. I have my apartment for sleeping in and I have my hair for just, you know, hanging out on my head. I don't care if it's clean or not."(ahem... and for me to knot my fingers in. isalright. We'll work on it.)

______________________________

And Twentysomethingtweek drives home the point with this video, which I find absolutely adorable. Is that so wrong?



Either way, you're still smashing in my book, baby!
edrf.gif Robert Pattinson image by twilight_lover_1989

2 comments:

  1. Well you have to admire the man for his honesty! I see it like this..Fans either take it or leave it! Truth be told, alot of people don't wash their hair, especially if its chemically treated. I dries it out by all the too frequent washings! Hell as long as he bathes, I'm good! LMAO! Well if i'm staying the night, I'm bringing my own linens! Go Team Dirty Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if he doesn't bathe, I'll just bring my super yummy coconut body wash and a loofah and we'll make it a par-tay for 2. Turn those lemons into lemonade! ;)Who the F*(k cares with those baby blues; am I right?

    ReplyDelete