Thursday, March 26, 2009

Noot Seear Pic-Spam

I don't know what all the hype is about; Heidi is such a small part. Guess we've gotta have something to talk about since the casting for Aro is still under wraps.

Regardless, here's some "Heidi" pic spam courtesy of Twilight Poison. Personally, I don't get it. I think AnnaLynne McChord was a better pick, but I'd lying if I said I'm not gonna be jealous of Noot strutting her 34-24-34 legginess around Mr. Hunky Spunk.

http://en.twilightpoison.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/610x1.jpg



http://en.twilightpoison.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/301208122822_noot-seear-455.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing - it's a lot of fuss over such a small role! But maybe they are expanding the part in the movie?? We'll have to wait and see! And I have to admit that while I don't have anything against AnnaLynne McCord, imho Noot Seear has a preternatural beauty that really suits the role. [OK now I need to go purge or something...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, in her defense, she has that striking beauty, unlike AnnaLynne's conventional knock-out beauty. Whatever. That's a stretch for me... I'm just clenching for news in 6 months- "Noot has RPattz's love child"... nooooo!

    ReplyDelete