Monday, March 9, 2009

Seriously. What's up with all the KStew interviews lately?

Parade Magazine is the latest arena for fodder to interview Kristen Stewart about her upcoming releases and how she relates to the characters she's played:

Q: Like some of the characters you've played, have you had problems coping with your teen years?

A: I don't think so. I have sort of a picture perfect family. My parents are awesome and my brothers are like my best friends. But you change. You're so yourself when you're a little kid, and then you turn 13 and all of a sudden you are concerned about what you look like and you have all these insecurities. But, then, after you go through the different stages there's like a sort of triumphant, 'I'm done with that, and I'm becoming who I am.' That's where I am now, I think.
Kristen Stewart and Micheal Angarano by Two.Worlds.Collide..

No comments:

Post a Comment