Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Robert Pattinson Just Wants to Be 32

The Improper reports these gems about Robert Pattinson, referring to him as one of the most likeable young working actors (I KNEW it!):

Rob, who plays the piano and guitar and composes music to let off steam, has quickly earned a reputation as being one of the most likeable and self-deprecating young actors working today. When asked if he would like to do more with his music, Pattinson is thoughtful.

"I don't think so," he says. "I might make an album but not through a record company or anything. I'd like to do something independent. I don't care if people buy it or not. I'd just like to have it just for myself so I can work with good musicians and stuff."

Pattinson, who recently performed at a local bar in London, gushes about his talented mates. "All my friends are musicians in London," he says. "They're very talented. My best friend wrote one of the songs on the soundtrack with another friend of mine, this guy Marcus Foster who did Bobby Long. I went to school with Marcus. He taught me how to play guitar and stuff. He's an amazing writer and singer and I thought to help somebody out."

For the moment, Rob is focusing on his acting career, which has skyrocketed overnight, thanks to his star-making turn as the alluring vampire Edward Cullen. But unlike his character, Pattinson has no desire to be immortal.

robert pattinson  by a1y53_210.

"Maybe I’m too young to realize the joy of an eternal life, but I’m not afraid of getting old or dying," he says. "Ask me again on my deathbed; maybe I’ll answer differently then. I just want to get to 32; that's the age I'm looking forward to."

No comments:

Post a Comment