Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pattinson's Comment about Anime was Simply That. A Comment.

When Robert Pattinson speaks, rumors fly. MTV cleared up a recent rumor about the making of Twilight Anime, based on a comment Pattinson made during the DVD commentary:

“I haven’t heard any plans yet,” Catherine Hardwicke remarked, surprised when I told her at the launch of her “Twilight Director’s Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie” that some Twilighters think she let the cat out of the bag.

At one point in the DVD commentary, Pattinson commented: “I look Asian in this scene. I do, I look like an anime character.” Hearing that, Hardwicke responded: “Hey, I think there’s going to be an anime version of this in Japan. So you will be an anime character.”

Clearing up the record, Hardwicke told us that it was just an off-the-cuff comment and that nothing is planned.
Bella_Swan_and_Edward_Cullen_by_Nor by Bella Marie Swan Mason Cullen.
I'm clueless to animated stuff, preferring instead to swoon over the real thing. I take it this is not anime...

No comments:

Post a Comment