Monday, March 16, 2009

KStew on Cliff Diving

MTV interviewed Kristen Stewart; she had some juicy info about the New Moon cliff diving sequence, which, not surprisingly, is a stunt she won't be performing:



"I went to do a head-scan the other day and it had to be my 'determined' look," she laughed. "They were like, 'You're just about to jump, so [pretend] like you're about to scream or something.'"

Even during the scan, however, Stewart was determined to develop her character. "I was like, 'No, no, no. She's set [to do it]," the actress said on Bella's determination to make the jump.

But she was told there was no room for interpretation. "Every face [had to] look exactly the same," she explained. "So I was like, 'I can't move? But I have to make the [jumping off a cliff] expression?' "

Giving us a sample of her somber, close-mouthed face, Stewart said of the computer-generated jumper, "Bella is going to be jumping off the cliff going like [she's contemplating stuff].

Thanks to TwilightSeriesTheories for the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment