Thursday, February 26, 2009

Robert fun facts on People.com

People.com is featuring a bio of his work and fun facts on Spunk Ransom-- most of which are tidbits that Twi-hards already know, but it's a fun browse for when you just need a little more:

"Robert Pattinson, who plays piano and guitar, has two songs featured in Twilight. 'I cried the first time I heard the two songs,' director Catherine Hardwicke told MTV. 'They're deep; they're very soulful.'"

And, in case you've been living in a hole and don't know the reason behind the nickname:

"Robert Pattinson became known to his fans as 'Spunk Ransom' after admitting he disliked his name. 'I hate any reference to my name,' he told MTV. 'I wish people would just completely invent a new one.' 'Spunk Ransom' was Pattinson's suggested alternative.
Robert Pattinson by Rio_Grande.
Hence, my favorite title for my favorite hawt Britt, Mr. Hunky Spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment