Thursday, July 30, 2009

The times, they are a changin'

http://www.deamon.ch/img/layout/under_construction.jpg

Hey!
Just a note to let you all know that I have some changes coming, but I'm such a computer novice, I have no idea when. So if you can't log on for whatever reason, don't fear. Don't leave. Come back. It'll all be worth it in the end.

In the meantime, I'll keep posting as long as I can, then I'll be morphing like a butterfly, baby!

Robert Pattinson by roxy.sixx.
Don't stress, baby- it'll all be ok!

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers I am having a hard time focusing on this news you speak of due to the distracting wonderment you posted just after announcing said transformation...

    Truly:WOOT! Can't wait to see the changes. Congrats!

    Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna spend some time with the picture I just "borrowed" from your blog. He's telling me things PB, and I can't resist him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete