Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taylor Lautner doesn't like to growl

From the L.A. Times:

6a00d83451b92469e20115713506e2970c-800wi Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were at Comic-Con's “New Moon” press conference this morning.

Check out the on-the-scene report on Zap2it.com

Taylor talked about his fans asking for a couple of snarls. So please don't do that.

"They ask me to growl for them, and I really don't enjoy doing that," says Lautner.

Seems like everyone's fave moment in "Moon” is the breakup scene.

Even Robert, who explained: "I think my breakup scene was my favorite scene. Hopefully it will come off having a few more levels than the relationship in 'Twilight.'

"It's a really interesting little moment. It completely bypasses all the supernatural elements of the story as well."

Taylor’s fave book is "Eclipse," the movie they will shoot next.

Full Comic-Con 2009 coverage all weekend from Zap2it & Syfy and Hero Complex.

Find out why.....

“It has lots of action in it. In 'Eclipse,' it's the three of them physically together," Taylor says. "They have to team up to try and be friends to protect her. I'm excited to get going."

But “Moon” is Rob and Kristen’s fave of the "Twilight" series.

"I liked 'New Moon' in terms of how far I could push myself in the series," says Kristen. "I feel after 'New Moon' it's kind of smooth sailing for her. But in 'New Moon,' she's lost. I had to find her again."

" I like the juxtaposition of so many people being there," says Robert. "It's such a hyped character. So many see him as a hero. In 'New Moon,' he's so humbled. He's looking at Bella and is thinking he loves her too much. ... He deliberately starts breaking it. And the final fight sequence at the end, Bella saves Edward, which she does in every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment