Thursday, July 16, 2009

From the Stupid Human Tricks category. . .

Its clear that I love all things Twilight - I've been Cullenized by my obsession, I quote lines from the book and movie in almost every conversation, I own much memorabilia, and the list goes on. However, I know my limitations and I keep a safe distance from the edge of insanity.


Unfortunately, some just can't help themselves and take their obsession too far - like, oh, I don't know, climbing up a 150-foot cliff in La Push and getting stuck!


The Coast Guard had to be called in Tuesday to rescue a 22-year-old man who got stuck on Little James Island near La Push.


Check out this stupid human trick story here. Everyday I ask myself who are these people that do dumb stuff like this? Seriously dude, what the heck were you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment