Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nylon loves Ashley

ASHLEY GREENE WON'T BITE

A snippet of Ashley's interview with Nylon:
On the Twilight cast: "We get along really well," she says of her co-stars, who are all confirmed through at least a third movie. "And thank God! Can you imagine going back over and over if we didn't?"

On Rob Pattinson’s fame: "Oh God. Poor Rob is already a Beatle. His whole life is documented. If he picks his nose, it's all over the Internet. He's just done for. I think he's kinda freakin' out, like, 'What the fuck is going on?'"

But she gets chased by paparazzi, too: "You don't want to have your picture taken when you're coming out of a club all wasted. It's tough… I get a call from my mom in the morning, and she says, 'So I see you went out again last night.' I might as well have a GPS chip in my skin, but no, I have the Internet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment