Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Moon trailer confirmed to run before The Proposal


There's only one reason I can think of to see the latest chick flick, “The Proposal,” and it involves the probability of screams and gasps. I'm not talking Ryan Reynolds parading around shirtless, though that's a strong argument for reason number two...

Alas, I digress...

HDR confirms that, during a press screening for the upcoming romantic comedy, The Proposal, with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, the New Moon trailer did, in fact, run:

The first trailer that ran in front of The Proposal was none other than Summit Entertainment’s The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

The audience let out a low roar when the Summit logo came up and then you could hear a pin drop with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on screen. Then when Taylor Lautner appeared sans shirt… well, let's just say there are a lot of fan girls out there. The screaming continued right through the wolf transformation so I tried to focus my hearing on the guy behind me yelling "booo!" to deflect the annoying shrieks.


If you've been busy toting kids around at the end of the school year and have missed out on the trailer- you're in luck- I've got it posted for your convenience here!

No comments:

Post a Comment