Friday, June 19, 2009

DeFranco concedes victory to Peter Facinelli!!



Congrats to Peter Facinelli!!! Check out my Father's Day tribute to him, made sweeter by this fab news!

Thanks to all the sites who banded together to try and make this happen: Rob My World, Eyes of Amber, Random Acts of Rob, Twilight-Headed, Robsession, Super Secret Twilight Blog, Twitarded, ROBsessed, Cullen Boys Anonymous, The Danger Magnet, Robsten Lovers, MammaDawg, Twi-tterpated, Peace, Love, Twilight and Why Not? Twilight, RPattz and Me.

DeFranco, watch out- this soon will be you!

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO!!! I hardly even know how to make twitter go, but I really worked at this and SO wanted to help "Team Twi/Facinelli" to win this one - makes me happy that even though twitter got wonky there for a little bit, PF's bff manned up and conceded. Now bring on the Beyonce!

    : )

    ReplyDelete