Friday, May 22, 2009

The view from Bella's house: the last of the Forks pic-spam *spoiler*

Yes, we've moved on to filming in Italy. But here's the last of the pics from Bella's house- interesting because of the view around it.

My insider, "Alice Cullen," has the best daddy. Swept her up to Vancouver to set-stalk, then snapped these pics of Bella's house just for her:

"My dad used my directions that i got from everyone. everyone was a great help. my dad had actually drove just a few blocks away from it when looking for it without the directions. it was funny.
"i think my dad did it for me. i dont know. but if he did, then i thank him and love him for it. and yes, im one of those crazy stalker fans. i went all the way to vancouver just to see them didnt i??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment