Friday, April 10, 2009

KStew gets b-day likker in the bathroom

maggieandkristen Twilight 20 Somethings Fan Encounter With Kristen Stewart in a Bathroom

The best fan encounter EVER:

We go to the bathroom and as we are peeing Trina says to me; “How funny would it be if Kristen Stewart walked in the door right now?

Not 10 seconds later and I put this on my life, the door opens and Kristen mother fucking Stewart walks in. *jaw drop* I just looked at her like, um should I just ignore her? That’s when Trina comes in. “Uh, Kristen? We got you a birthday present.”
Kristen ”Really? No way.”
Hands over brown paper bag “it’s a bottle of liquor.”

Kristen takes it says, “yeah” all amused, opens it “tequila, that’s appropriate, ya know coming of age” she grabs puts it back in and wraps it up and said with a very characteristic head shake/blink “That’s.. SO nice, like seriously.”

We apologize for being creeptastic and sorry she probably has to pee, “No, Oddly enough I just wanted to make sure I didn’t have purple (squeal) shit on my lips so the paps wouldn’t be all (big hand motions out headlines) ‘Kristen Stewart Fucking slob’” She checks her self out in the mirror and proceeds to try to wash her hands with mouthwash, LMAO, we told her it was mouthwash and she laughed and asked how we knew, “ She totally did it a second ago.” Points finger at trina.

We told her we had talked to the paps and she asked if they said she was a total bitch, and we said (quietly) yes… She was very interested in that lol we talked to her about it for a while and she was just mad, I told her we defended her and she is like “well yeah, when they’re all screaming (sonic boom voice) ‘KRISTEN, KRISTEN!’ I don’t want to talk to them.

We told her sorry and we would leave her alone and she was all “No! it’s fine!” Sweetest thing EVER. We apologizingly asked her for a picture to which she agreed. AFTER we took the pictures she informs me she HATES getting pics taken of her, (sad face) sorry. Trina said she looked really good in the pic with me and then she asked to see them!! “Let me see ‘em!” Did I tell you how much I love her?? We told her thank you an absurd amount of times and left her in the bathroom to mull over her very strange bathroom fan encounter.

Get the whole story at Twilight 20-somethings!

Thanks to TwiCrack for the tip...

No comments:

Post a Comment