Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Adventures of TwiCrack and the 100 Monkeys

Here's a snippet from TwiCrack:

KStew left her ciggy on the table, so Michelle snatched it after Kstew had left. By now, I'm a 13 year-old girl again, and I have to pose with the Camel cigarette for fun (I don't even know how to hold one let alone smoke it, BTW).
While Danica, Michelle & I giggle like teenagers and Mr. TCA drinks on his stool, Ashley Greene walks into the bathroom...and having regressed to a teenybopper mentality, we go in too and I wash my hands next to Ashley while she scrapes gum off the bottom of her shoe. Danica, Michelle and I leave the bathroom while Ashley is still there, and finally have the guts to back and ask Ashley for a photo. Ashley is *so* nice!!




As if it couldn't get any better, TwiCrack's Plastic Edward was also bitten by the 100 Monkeys banana. For the rest, check out her entire tale of Twi-excitement here...

No comments:

Post a Comment