Friday, March 13, 2009

Rob Re-Hash

Because I never get tired of listening to his sexy British accent in my head.. from The Improper:

Rob, who shot to overnight A-list status thanks to Twi's unexpected mainstream popularity, says New Moon will have a different tone than the original film.

"My character goes 50 times darker than it did in the first movie," he says. New Moon is my favorite book and I think you can really change the character in the end."

Adds Pattinson: "[Edward is] distraught, and every ounce of confidence he has in the first [book] is gone by the end of the second one, when he's essentially committing suicide. I can create something quite special with it if they let me."

When asked which scene he's looking forward to shooting the most, Rob jokes: The part where Edward dumps Bella. "The scene where we temporarily break up," he says. "On one hand, it's completely impossible. And on the other, it sets a very different tone to the series. I think it will be good."

Meanwhile, the single Rob has a heavy work schedule for the next two years: New Moon begins shooting on March 23 in Vancouver and in Italy. After it wraps, Pattinson will begin working on Eclipse, the sequel to New Moon, which will be rolled out just seven months afterward.

Adds the London native: "I haven’t moved [to L.A.] for good. I live in a rented apartment where all of the furniture is rented...I miss being able to go for a walk. I miss the smell of London. And I miss my dog [Patty, a female West Highland white terrier]."

These pics are of Rob in costume- ready to shoot a New Moon scene! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment