Friday, March 6, 2009

KStew Clears the Air

Kristen Stewart clears up her appearance of ungratefulness with the media-- per her manager, or because she's professing her true feelings?

Here are some bits of E!'s Marc Malkin's exclusive interview:

Breaking Dawn
"We all really hope there is going to be a number four," Stewart, 18, says. "I'm pretty confident that the fans aren’t going to all of a sudden lose interest. The only case that a fourth one wouldn’t be made is if all of a sudden people stopped caring, and I really don't think that's going to happen."

Fans
"I love the fans," she insists. "I feel like I am one of the fans and any direct interaction I've ever had with them has been the most warm and pleasant and enthusiastic. If anything, it's the biggest driving force that could propel you to do something."

Relationship with Rob
"Rob and I are great friends," Stewart says. "But I understand why you would assume that when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more…And I'm not criticizing anyone for thinking it, either. If anything, they're really perceptive, because they can see a closeness."

"Snubbing" the Oscars
Um, no! She had a very good reason for not being there—she wasn't asked. "If I was invited to the Oscars, I would be there in a nanosecond," she says. "If I got an invitation to the Oscars, I wouldn’t turn it down!"


Kristen also talked to The Insider about New Moon and The Cake Eaters:

No comments:

Post a Comment