Thursday, February 26, 2009

Solomon Trimble: A No-Go for New Moon?

Twilight Lexicon scored an exclusive interview with Solomon Trimble, and as of yesterday, he still hasn't heard anything about being asked to return to New Moon. Shame, since he wrote poems to Emily, including a piece on imprinting:

Imprint
"Her breath warms the brick. And somehow I am reminded that as her prisoner I can
solely live off of bread-hers it seems is only broken for me. I'm so thirsty now... Although
a fresh water stream has found its way through the mortar, I wait for her to fill my cup. I
smile when the warden tells me that I am the last to be sentenced."
'Twilight' live event at Borders in Westwood, California by Clarissa1309.

As a side note: I always thought that Solomon played "Sam" in Twilight, but if you look at the credits at the end of the movie, it lists him as simply a friend of Jacob... interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same
    niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a outstanding job!

    Feel free to surf to my web site; reportajes de boda

    ReplyDelete